Crispy zucchini fritters are the easy and satisfying meal you have been searching for. They are usually loved by kids, so it’s a great way to sneak some veggies into your munchkin’s lunch. Serve them with a dollop of tofu mayonnaise, baked potatoes, a refreshing salad, or a crispy tofu schnitzel for a filling and delicious meal.
- 5 zucchini/courgettes
- 2 onions
- 5 tbsp raw tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 cup flour (or 136 g)
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Oil for frying
- Chop or grate the zucchini and onions in a food processor, or grate them with a hand grater
- Squeeze out the excess liquid and transfer to a bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan, form the mixture into flat patties, and fry well on both sides until browned.
We got you covered for the whole week, so make sure you check out our weekly plant based meal plan!
Keywords: fritters, zucchini, snack, side dish
For more recipes and tips from experienced mentors and certified dietitians, join Challenge 22 for free!
More like this:
Whether you are on the lookout for an easy breakfast or a filling snack, these delicious guacamole tortillas are the perfect find.
Yes, you can still enjoy a nice omelet without breaking any eggs – this is where the versatile chickpea flour comes to the rescue.
Easy-to-make, aromatic, and filling, this basmati rice with dried fruit, pine nuts, and almonds works wonders as an addition to any festive dinner.