Crispy zucchini fritters are the easy and satisfying meal you have been searching for. They are usually loved by kids, so it’s a great way to sneak some veggies into your munchkin’s lunch. Serve them with a dollop of tofu mayonnaise, baked potatoes, a refreshing salad, or a crispy tofu schnitzel for a filling and delicious meal.
- 5 zucchini/courgettes
- 2 onions
- 5 tbsp raw tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 cup flour (or 136 g)
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Oil for frying
- Chop or grate the zucchini and onions in a food processor, or grate them with a hand grater
- Squeeze out the excess liquid and transfer to a bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan, form the mixture into flat patties, and fry well on both sides until browned.
We got you covered for the whole week, so make sure you check out our weekly plant based meal plan!
Keywords: fritters, zucchini, snack, side dish
For more recipes and tips from experienced mentors and certified dietitians, join Challenge 22 for free!
More like this:
A nourishing way to get dinner on the table in minutes! Vibrant lamb’s lettuce combines with almonds and cashews to create a creamy, oil-free, beautiful vegan green sauce. Also delicious drizzled over pasta, veggies, or whatever else your plant-based heart desires!
Home made vegan soft serve ice-cream with no bananas, no cashews and no coconut cream. And it’s a beautiful, trending Barbie pink! Use just 3 simple ingredients to get creamy, smooth raspberry ice-cream that’s dairy-free, affordable, and totally vegan!