A delicious and quick recipe for zucchini fritters that remind us of home. Made from healthy and available ingredients.
- 5 zucchini (courgettes)
- 2 onions
- 5 tablespoons raw tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- Oil for frying
- Chop or grate the zucchini and onions in a food processor.
- Squeeze out the excess liquid and transfer to a bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, form the mixture into flat patties, and fry well on both sides until browned.
Try our weekly plant based meal plan for more tasty ideas!
For more recipes and tips from experienced mentors and certified dietitians, join Challenge 22 for free!
More like this:
Guacamole tortillas can be snacked on at any meal – breakfast, lunch, or dinner – whether as a starter at a festive dinner or as a side dish at an everyday meal.
A hit among vegans and is often served for breakfast in cafes. A great source of protein and iron. One chickpea omelette for breakfast will keep you satisfied for a few hours!