Vegan Chocolate Chip Pancakes
This classic breakfast was just made even better now that you can make it completely vegan! These light and crispy pancakes will become the most favored morning dish in the entire household. What are you favorite toppings? Let us know on the Challenge 22 group!
- 1 Cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 Tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp white Sugar
- 1 Tsp brown sugar
- 1 1/3 Cup soy milk (or other plant based milk)
- 1/2 Cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 Tsp. Cinnamon (optional)
- Oil spray for frying
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk until a smooth batter forms.
- Lightly oil a nonstick frying pan and heat on medium heat. Using a ladle place the batter on the hot pan and cook until bubbles form on the pancake. Flip and cook the other side.
- Transfer to a plate and serve warm with cranberry jammaple syrup or other desired syrup.
You can replace the cranberries with blueberries/cranberries and get a fruity dessert.
For more recipes and tips from experienced mentors and certified dietitians, join Challenge 22 for free!
More like this:
Guacamole tortillas can be snacked on at any meal – breakfast, lunch, or dinner – whether as a starter at a festive dinner or as a side dish at an everyday meal.
A hit among vegans and is often served for breakfast in cafes. A great source of protein and iron. One chickpea omelette for breakfast will keep you satisfied for a few hours!