Looking for a tasty sauce to spice up your sandwich, lentil burger or salad?
Try this tofu mayonnaise!
- 1 cup of tofu (ideally silken tofu, due to its creamy texture)
- ¼ cup of water
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ cup of oil
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor
Try our weekly plant based meal plan for more great ideas!
For more recipes and tips from experienced mentors and certified dietitians, join Challenge 22 for free!
More like this:
Guacamole tortillas can be snacked on at any meal – breakfast, lunch, or dinner – whether as a starter at a festive dinner or as a side dish at an everyday meal.
A hit among vegans and is often served for breakfast in cafes. A great source of protein and iron. One chickpea omelette for breakfast will keep you satisfied for a few hours!