Looking for a tasty sauce to spice up your sandwich, lentil burger or salad?
Try this tofu mayonnaise!
- 1 cup of tofu (ideally silken tofu, due to its creamy texture)
- ¼ cup of water
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ cup of oil
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor
Try our weekly plant based meal plan for more great ideas!
For more recipes and tips from experienced mentors and certified dietitians, join Challenge 22 for free!
More like this:
The Samosa is a dish consumed as a snack in South Asian cuisine, and especially in Indian, Nepali and Pakistani cuisine. Get a recipe for our version of Indian samosa, so you can snack as much as you like!
Spinach and Tofu Lasagna is a great take on the classic Italian lasagna dish!
Best served with a good glass of white wine.