Swiss Chard and Peach Salad
We present to you a great combination of taste, health, and beauty – a Swiss chard and peach salad that needs no dressing to conquer your heart! So no salt, oil, or sugar, only juicy peaches needed. And yet, it’s far from the traditional bland and boring stereotype of a salad. There are so many interesting flavors and texture combinations working their magic.
You may feel a bit thrown by the inclusion of peaches in a salad, but they really do work well and add a whole new lease of life to the recipe. Anyway, you don’t have to listen to us, we’ll let this flavorsome salad do the talking!
- 1 bunch of raw Swiss chard, center stems removed
- 3 fresh peaches, coarsely diced
- ¾ cup dried cranberries (or 100 g)
- ½ cup walnuts or pecans, chopped (or 70 g)
- ¼ cup salted tofu or cashew cheese (or 60 g)
- Chop the Swiss chard into bite-sized pieces, add the diced peaches, cranberries, chopped nuts, and then crumble the vegan cheese or tofu onto the salad.
- Toss the salad gently, then serve immediately. Enjoy!
Keywords: refined sugar free, gluten-free, oil free, salad, side dish, peach, swiss chard, easy, quick, under 15 minutes
For more recipes and tips from experienced mentors and certified dietitians, join Challenge 22 for free!
More like this:
Just wait until you get a taste of this refreshing mango sauce – you are going to want to pour it over anything sweet! This is luscious drizzled over ice cream or pancakes, and the fact that it is so easy to make it’s such a nice bonus.
Our Spicy Indian Red Cabbage recipe is delicious beyond belief! It is inspired by one of the most flavorful cuisines, which also happens to be one of the most vegan-friendly ones!
These Spicy Vegan Drumsticks are really easy to make, all you need are some frozen vegan ‘chicken’ drumsticks and lots of spices for a truly finger-licking experience. They go really well with oven-baked potato wedges, rice, and veggies, or you can go all out with some classic French fries.