Swiss Chard and Peach Salad
We present to you a great combination of taste, health, and beauty – a Swiss chard and peach salad that needs no dressing to conquer your heart! So no salt, oil, or sugar, only juicy peaches needed. And yet, it’s far from the traditional bland and boring stereotype of a salad. There are so many interesting flavors and texture combinations working their magic.
You may feel a bit thrown by the inclusion of peaches in a salad, but they really do work well and add a whole new lease of life to the recipe. Anyway, you don’t have to listen to us, we’ll let this flavorsome salad do the talking!
- 1 bunch of raw Swiss chard, center stems removed
- 3 fresh peaches, coarsely diced
- ¾ cup dried cranberries (or 100 g)
- ½ cup walnuts or pecans, chopped (or 70 g)
- ¼ cup salted tofu or cashew cheese (or 60 g)
- Chop the Swiss chard into bite-sized pieces, add the diced peaches, cranberries, chopped nuts, and then crumble the vegan cheese or tofu onto the salad.
- Toss the salad gently, then serve immediately. Enjoy!
Keywords: refined sugar free, gluten-free, oil free, salad, side dish, peach, swiss chard, easy, quick, under 15 minutes
For more recipes and tips from experienced mentors and certified dietitians, join Challenge 22 for free!
More like this:
A simple, gorgeous sushi bowl with teriyaki tofu to make weeknight dinners quick and easy! It won’t take you long to put together this nourishing, colorful plant-based meal!
Looking to give vegetables center-stage at your dinner table? This is a great example of how to elevate a simple veggie with a few ingredients, promoting it from a side dish to a juicy, delicious show-stopper.
A nourishing way to get dinner on the table in minutes! Vibrant lamb’s lettuce combines with almonds and cashews to create a creamy, oil-free, beautiful vegan green sauce. Also delicious drizzled over pasta, veggies, or whatever else your plant-based heart desires!