These wholesome meatless meatballs are the perfect addition to any savory meal, including pasta dishes, served with rice and veggies or even sliced and topped on pizza. After tasting these, make sure you sign up for our Challenge! You won’t ever look back!
- 400 g Minced seitan (or 14 oz)
- 25 g cornflour or potato flour mixed with 70 ml water (or 0.9 oz)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- a large dash of olive oil
- 150g breadcrumbs (or 5.3 oz)
- In a large bowl, separate the mince using your hands.
- Add the spices and sesame oil
- Add the binder of your choice
- Squeeze the mixture into small, firm balls, roll them in the breadcrumbs and fry over a high heat with a generous dash of oil.
- Fry until the balls form a crust. Drain well.
- Serve with pasta Bolognese or any other food of your choice
For more recipes and tips from experienced mentors and certified dietitians, join Challenge 22 for free!
More like this:
Guacamole tortillas can be snacked on at any meal – breakfast, lunch, or dinner – whether as a starter at a festive dinner or as a side dish at an everyday meal.
A hit among vegans and is often served for breakfast in cafes. A great source of protein and iron. One chickpea omelette for breakfast will keep you satisfied for a few hours!