Creamy pasta with Tofu & Veggies
This creamy pasta is both tasty and healthy! The secret? Steaming the cauliflower head! Try it at home and you’ll never go back. For other amazing recipes join Challenge 22. Being vegan has never been so easy!
400 grams of Fusilli Pasta ( or 14 oz)
1 Tbsp of oil (preferably Olive Oil)
1 head of cauliflower
2 carrots (cut round not long)
1 package of tofu cut to cubes (or 14 oz)
3 cloves of garlic
1 glass of coconut milk – unsweetened
salt and pepper to taste
- Steam the cauliflower head in a pot
- Fry sliced carrots in oil for about 2 minutes
- Add the sliced mushrooms and tofu, fry for another 2 mins
- Cook Fusilli pasta according to instructions on package
- Blend until very smooth: steamed cauliflower, coconut milk, garlic, salt and black pepper (optional)
- Drain pasta
- Pour sauce on pasta
- Mix in carrots and mushrooms
Keywords: pasta, creamy, tofu, veggies, cauliflower
More like this:
This hearty dish is the ultimate spin on Mexican chili, using unique flavors that compliment each other to perfection, pleasing the taste-buds and satisfying the stomach. You won’t want to miss out!
This alternative pesto is the easiest and most fresh spread you will ever taste. It’s guaranteed to become a favorite for old-time vegans and new Challenge 22 vegans alike!