Creamy pasta with Tofu & Veggies
This creamy pasta is both tasty and healthy! The secret? Steaming the cauliflower head! Try it at home and you’ll never go back. For other amazing recipes join Challenge 22. Being vegan has never been so easy!
400 grams of Fusilli Pasta ( or 14 oz)
1 Tbsp of oil (preferably Olive Oil)
1 head of cauliflower
2 carrots (cut round not long)
1 package of tofu cut to cubes (or 14 oz)
3 cloves of garlic
1 glass of coconut milk – unsweetened
salt and pepper to taste
- Steam the cauliflower head in a pot
- Fry sliced carrots in oil for about 2 minutes
- Add the sliced mushrooms and tofu, fry for another 2 mins
- Cook Fusilli pasta according to instructions on package
- Blend until very smooth: steamed cauliflower, coconut milk, garlic, salt and black pepper (optional)
- Drain pasta
- Pour sauce on pasta
- Mix in carrots and mushrooms
Keywords: pasta, creamy, tofu, veggies, cauliflower
More like this:
Get ready for a taste of heaven with this chocolatey goodness with a divine peanut butter and maple frosting. Anyone would ditch a peanut butter cup for a slice of this cake.
This protein filled meal is so simple and easy to make, you’ll want to serve it all the time! Pack the kebabs for lunch or make them for your next backyard barbeque.
Our Chinesse Style Tempeh is probably the most satisfying dish you will ever cross paths with. Served with rice and crisp, fresh vegetables, you can’t go wrong with this plate anytime.