This tofu scramble is the breakfast of champions! It has both high calcium and high protein and it’s one of the easiest breakfasts to make! Looking for other vegan breakfast recipes? Try our cranberry pancakes!
- ½ Package of tofu (Or 6 oz)
- ½ Medium onion
- ¼ Cup soy milk/water
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Dash of turmeric (for color)
- Salt, pepper, and other seasonings to taste
- Chop the onion
- Mash the tofu with a fork (you can also use a grater or crumble with your hands)
- Put the tofu, soy milk, 2 tbsp olive oil and the spices in a bowl
- Mix ingredients and mash the tofu a bit more
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onion until golden
- Add the mixture from the bowl to the pan and stir while frying, until all the liquid is dissolved
- Best served hot with a slice of fresh bread.
- For extra creaminess, add ¼ cup nutritional yeast
Keywords: Tofu , breakfest , scramble
More like this:
Get ready for a taste of heaven with this chocolatey goodness with a divine peanut butter and maple frosting. Anyone would ditch a peanut butter cup for a slice of this cake.
This protein filled meal is so simple and easy to make, you’ll want to serve it all the time! Pack the kebabs for lunch or make them for your next backyard barbeque.
Our Chinesse Style Tempeh is probably the most satisfying dish you will ever cross paths with. Served with rice and crisp, fresh vegetables, you can’t go wrong with this plate anytime.