Homemade Vegetable Soup
A classic homemade vegetable soup, especially delicious and rich in vitamins and minerals. A simple recipe of an ideal and comforting soup for a cold winter day.
- 1 large onion
- 1 large zucchini (courgette)
- 1 large potato
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- Parsley (1 packet)
- Celery (1 packet)
- A little salt
- A little canola oil
- Chop the onion, and sauté in a pan with a little canola oil, until golden brown.
- Dice the zucchini, potato, and carrot, chop the cauliflower, add everything to the pan and stir.
- Chop the parsley and celery, add them to the pan and stir.
- Add the salt and stir.
- Continue to stir until all the vegetables have softened slightly.
- Add twice as much boiling water as there are vegetables, and cook until all the vegetables are completely tender.
- Add the peas and allow the soup to simmer for a few more minutes. Add seasoning to taste and serve.
For more recipes and tips from experienced mentors and certified dietitians, join Challenge 22 for free!
More like this:
Guacamole tortillas can be snacked on at any meal – breakfast, lunch, or dinner – whether as a starter at a festive dinner or as a side dish at an everyday meal.
A hit among vegans and is often served for breakfast in cafes. A great source of protein and iron. One chickpea omelette for breakfast will keep you satisfied for a few hours!