Homemade Vegetable Soup
A classic homemade vegetable soup, especially delicious and rich in vitamins and minerals. A simple recipe of an ideal and comforting soup for a cold winter day.
- 1 large onion
- 1 large zucchini (courgette)
- 1 large potato
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- Parsley (1 packet)
- Celery (1 packet)
- A little salt
- A little canola oil
- Chop the onion, and sauté in a pan with a little canola oil, until golden brown.
- Dice the zucchini, potato, and carrot, chop the cauliflower, add everything to the pan and stir.
- Chop the parsley and celery, add them to the pan and stir.
- Add the salt and stir.
- Continue to stir until all the vegetables have softened slightly.
- Add twice as much boiling water as there are vegetables, and cook until all the vegetables are completely tender.
- Add the peas and allow the soup to simmer for a few more minutes. Add seasoning to taste and serve.
For more recipes and tips from experienced mentors and certified dietitians, join Challenge 22 for free!
More like this:
A delicious and quick recipe for zucchini fritters that remind us of home. Made from healthy and available ingredients.
Broccoli quiche is so easy to make and delicious that it will upgrade any meal you prepare for a festive day. This pie is satisfying, full of calcium and protein, and even kids love it! All that remains is to prepare and lick your fingers…