Whether you are on the lookout for an easy breakfast or a filling snack, these delicious guacamole tortillas are the perfect find. All you need are a few ingredients and 10 minutes to create a relishable meal. You can even make them gluten-free by using corn tortillas instead of wheat ones!
- 6 fresh tortillas
- 2 medium-sized ripe avocados
- 1 tomato
- ½ onion
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh chopped cilantro/coriander leaf
- Salt to taste
- Tabasco, as little or as much as you like!
- A squeeze of lime, if desired
- Cut the avocado lengthwise, remove the stone, and scoop the flesh into a bowl, using a spoon.
- Roughly mash the avocado with a fork.
- Dice the tomato and the yellow pepper, and add them to the bowl.
- Mince the onion and garlic, and combine everything in the bowl.
- Season with olive oil, cilantro, salt, lime juice, and Tabasco to taste.
- Warm up the tortillas in a hot non-stick pan – they only need a few seconds on each side.
- Add a dollop of guacamole onto each tortilla, fold, and enjoy!
Keywords: tortilla, guacamole, avocado, snack, breakfast, easy, 15 minutes or less
For more recipes and tips from experienced mentors and certified dietitians, join Challenge 22 for free!
More like this:
Yes, you can still enjoy a nice omelet without breaking any eggs – this is where the versatile chickpea flour comes to the rescue.
Easy-to-make, aromatic, and filling, this basmati rice with dried fruit, pine nuts, and almonds works wonders as an addition to any festive dinner.