Whether you are on the lookout for an easy breakfast or a filling snack, these delicious guacamole tortillas are the perfect find. All you need are a few ingredients and 10 minutes to create a relishable meal. You can even make them gluten-free by using corn tortillas instead of wheat ones!
- 6 fresh tortillas
- 2 medium-sized ripe avocados
- 1 tomato
- ½ onion
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh chopped cilantro/coriander leaf
- Salt to taste
- Tabasco, as little or as much as you like!
- A squeeze of lime, if desired
- Cut the avocado lengthwise, remove the stone, and scoop the flesh into a bowl, using a spoon.
- Roughly mash the avocado with a fork.
- Dice the tomato and the yellow pepper, and add them to the bowl.
- Mince the onion and garlic, and combine everything in the bowl.
- Season with olive oil, cilantro, salt, lime juice, and Tabasco to taste.
- Warm up the tortillas in a hot non-stick pan – they only need a few seconds on each side.
- Add a dollop of guacamole onto each tortilla, fold, and enjoy!
Keywords: tortilla, guacamole, avocado, snack, breakfast, easy, 15 minutes or less
For more recipes and tips from experienced mentors and certified dietitians, join Challenge 22 for free!
More like this:
A nourishing way to get dinner on the table in minutes! Vibrant lamb’s lettuce combines with almonds and cashews to create a creamy, oil-free, beautiful vegan green sauce. Also delicious drizzled over pasta, veggies, or whatever else your plant-based heart desires!
Home made vegan soft serve ice-cream with no bananas, no cashews and no coconut cream. And it’s a beautiful, trending Barbie pink! Use just 3 simple ingredients to get creamy, smooth raspberry ice-cream that’s dairy-free, affordable, and totally vegan!