- Active Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Yield: 3 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Mexican
Whether you are on the lookout for an easy breakfast or a filling snack, these delicious guacamole tortillas are the perfect find. All you need are a few ingredients and 10 minutes to create a relishable meal. You can even make them gluten-free by using corn tortillas instead of wheat ones!
- 6 fresh tortillas
- 2 medium-sized ripe avocados
- 1 tomato
- ½ onion
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh chopped cilantro/coriander leaf
- Salt to taste
- Tabasco, as little or as much as you like!
- A squeeze of lime, if desired
- Cut the avocado lengthwise, remove the stone, and scoop the flesh into a bowl, using a spoon.
- Roughly mash the avocado with a fork.
- Dice the tomato and the yellow pepper, and add them to the bowl.
- Mince the onion and garlic, and combine everything in the bowl.
- Season with olive oil, cilantro, salt, lime juice, and Tabasco to taste.
- Warm up the tortillas in a hot non-stick pan – they only need a few seconds on each side.
- Add a dollop of guacamole onto each tortilla, fold, and enjoy!
Looking for other inspiring ideas? Have a look at our weekly plant-based meal plan.
Go all out with a Mexican feast! Enjoy our Mexican Bean, Corn and Pumpkin Chili and Mexican Egg-Style Tempeh
Keywords: tortilla, guacamole, avocado, snack, breakfast, easy, 15 minutes or less
For more recipes and tips from experienced mentors and certified dietitians, join Challenge 22 for free!
More like this:
Black Bean & Sweet Potato Stew with Dark Chocolate
A mouth-watering stew that will leave your home filled with fragrance and warmth. Packed with protein and fiber, nourishing and satisfying.
Add the dark chocolate in this recipe and you’ve got a classic, aromatic stew full of rich, interesting flavors that’s sure to please the tastebuds.
Just wait until you get a taste of this refreshing mango sauce – you are going to want to pour it over anything sweet! This is luscious drizzled over ice cream or pancakes, and the fact that it is so easy to make it’s such a nice bonus.
Spicy Indian Red Cabbage
Our Spicy Indian Red Cabbage recipe is delicious beyond belief! It is inspired by one of the most flavorful cuisines, which also happens to be one of the most vegan-friendly ones!