Fruitarian Ice Cream Cake
This divine fruity ice cream cake recipe might as well have been sent from heaven! You will fall in love with the sweet homemade ice cream, mixed with the fresh berries that balance the sugary layer with a little tartness. Enjoy with a tall glass of your favorite vegan milk or tea.
- 10 strawberries for outside, cut in half
For the Vanilla Ice Cream Cake Layer
- 2 cups cashews
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup dates
- Seeds from 1/2 vanilla pod (or 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract)
- Vegan milk or coconut water, as needed
For the Berry Layer:
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup fave vegan milk or coconut water, use as needed
- 1 cup dates, walnuts, or another banana
- To make the first layer: place the halved strawberries around the edge of a spring form pan. Set aside. Now blend all the vanilla ice cream cake ingredients together until smooth, adding as little vegan milk or coconut water as possible. Spread into the bottom of the pan, this should press the berries to the inner edge. Put in the freezer.
- To make the berry layer: blend it all up until smooth. Carefully spread over top of the vanilla ice cream cake layer and put in the freezer for about 2 or 3 hours or until it’s set. Then, cut and serve with other berries! Let it soften a little before eating, because it makes it creamier.
More like this:
You can’t go wrong with this delicious mix of strong Asian flavors that marinate the tempah ever so perfectly.
This sweet and refreshing smoothie bowl will make you feel amazing, and not to mention healthy by adding so much nutritious fruit, and filling chia seeds to your diet.