Cranberry Pancakes are the perfect comfort breakfast to wake up to on the weekends. These wonderful pancakes will have you coming back for more, and trying them will all your favorite fruits and toppings! Want an easier on-the-go breakfast? Try our Oatmeal, and let us know in the Challenge Facebook Group what you love to mix in!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1.5 cups soy milk
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Oil for frying
- ½ tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients into a smooth, uniform batter.
- Lightly oil a frying pan and pour a thin layer of batter into the pan using a ladle. The recipe should yield 6 large pancakes or 10 small pancakes.
- Fry each pancake for around 3 minutes on medium heat, until the pancake is covered in bubbles. Flip over, and fry for 2 more minutes before transferring to a plate.
- We suggest serving pancakes with either maple or chocolate syrup.
- Pancakes can also be made without cranberries, or they can be substituted with other berries of your choice (fresh or frozen), pieces of banana or other fresh fruit (strawberries, apple, mango, etc.), or chocolate chips.
Keywords: cranberries, pancake, vegan
More like this:
This hearty dish is the ultimate spin on Mexican chili, using unique flavors that compliment each other to perfection, pleasing the taste-buds and satisfying the stomach. You won’t want to miss out!
This alternative pesto is the easiest and most fresh spread you will ever taste. It’s guaranteed to become a favorite for old-time vegans and new Challenge 22 vegans alike!