Cranberry Pancakes are the perfect comfort breakfast to wake up to on the weekends. These wonderful pancakes will have you coming back for more, and trying them will all your favorite fruits and toppings! Want an easier on-the-go breakfast? Try our Oatmeal, and let us know in the Challenge Facebook Group what you love to mix in!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1.5 cups soy milk
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Oil for frying
- ½ tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients into a smooth, uniform batter.
- Lightly oil a frying pan and pour a thin layer of batter into the pan using a ladle. The recipe should yield 6 large pancakes or 10 small pancakes.
- Fry each pancake for around 3 minutes on medium heat, until the pancake is covered in bubbles. Flip over, and fry for 2 more minutes before transferring to a plate.
- We suggest serving pancakes with either maple or chocolate syrup.
- Pancakes can also be made without cranberries, or they can be substituted with other berries of your choice (fresh or frozen), pieces of banana or other fresh fruit (strawberries, apple, mango, etc.), or chocolate chips.
Keywords: cranberries, pancake, vegan
More like this:
Get ready for a taste of heaven with this chocolatey goodness with a divine peanut butter and maple frosting. Anyone would ditch a peanut butter cup for a slice of this cake.
This protein filled meal is so simple and easy to make, you’ll want to serve it all the time! Pack the kebabs for lunch or make them for your next backyard barbeque.
Our Chinesse Style Tempeh is probably the most satisfying dish you will ever cross paths with. Served with rice and crisp, fresh vegetables, you can’t go wrong with this plate anytime.