- Active Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
Delicious pancakes with chewy cranberries, perfectly paired with maple syrup. These gorgeous, fluffy pancakes will have you coming back for more. Try experimenting with all your favorite fruits and toppings and find out what your ideal combination is. You can even lather some cheeky vegan chocolate spread on top of them for a decadent breakfast.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (or 120 g)
- 2½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1½ cups soy milk (or 360 g)
- ½ cup dried cranberries (or 65 g)
- Oil for frying
- ½ tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients into a smooth, uniform batter.
- Lightly oil a frying pan and pour a thin layer of batter into the pan using a ladle. The recipe should yield 6 large pancakes or 10 small ones.
- Fry each pancake for about 3 minutes on medium heat, until the pancake is covered in bubbles. Flip over, and fry for 2 more minutes before transferring to a plate.
- They go best with either maple or chocolate syrup!
- You can skip the cranberries, or substitute them with other berries (fresh or frozen), or even chocolate chips.
- Want an easier on-the-go breakfast? Try our effortless oatmeal recipe!
Keywords: cranberries, pancake, vegan, dessert, sweet, under 15 minutes, easy, breakfast
For more recipes and tips from experienced mentors and certified dietitians, join Challenge 22 for free!
More like this:
Black Bean & Sweet Potato Stew with Dark Chocolate
A mouth-watering stew that will leave your home filled with fragrance and warmth. Packed with protein and fiber, nourishing and satisfying.
Add the dark chocolate in this recipe and you’ve got a classic, aromatic stew full of rich, interesting flavors that’s sure to please the tastebuds.
Just wait until you get a taste of this refreshing mango sauce – you are going to want to pour it over anything sweet! This is luscious drizzled over ice cream or pancakes, and the fact that it is so easy to make it’s such a nice bonus.
Spicy Indian Red Cabbage
Our Spicy Indian Red Cabbage recipe is delicious beyond belief! It is inspired by one of the most flavorful cuisines, which also happens to be one of the most vegan-friendly ones!