Introducing the perfect summery, chocolate-y, coconutty treat – vegan bounty hearts!
From the Latin for ‘good’, and denoting abundance or generosity, we know the meaning of Bounty when we see it!
This is our vegan version of a Bounty bar and it is pure chocolate-covered coconut goodness. So easy to make at home with a handful of ingredients, this is definitely worth it! These vegan sweet treats prove that coconut and chocolate are a match made in heaven.
- A 400ml can of whole fat coconut milk (or 1⅔ cups)
- 80g agave syrup (or ¼ cup) – can also be substituted for maple syrup
- 100g coconut flour (or 3.5 oz.)
- 180g vegan chocolate (or 6.3 oz.)
- Mix coconut milk, coconut flour and agave syrup.
- Press the mixture into silicone ice cube trays and freeze for an hour or two.
- Remove from the tray, and dip in melted chocolate.
- Cool until the chocolate hardens (thankfully, this is relatively quick!), and store in the refrigerator.
- If you don’t have an ice cube tray, you can simply shape the coconut mixture into a rectangle, freeze, and then cut into bars, before you dip them in the chocolate.
Keywords: chocolate , coconut , dessert
More like this:
A nourishing way to get dinner on the table in minutes! Vibrant lamb’s lettuce combines with almonds and cashews to create a creamy, oil-free, beautiful vegan green sauce. Also delicious drizzled over pasta, veggies, or whatever else your plant-based heart desires!
Home made vegan soft serve ice-cream with no bananas, no cashews and no coconut cream. And it’s a beautiful, trending Barbie pink! Use just 3 simple ingredients to get creamy, smooth raspberry ice-cream that’s dairy-free, affordable, and totally vegan!
Completely fish-free ‘tuna’ made from chickpeas?! Packed with plant-based protein, minerals, and fiber, this vegan ‘tuna’ is great for you and delicious, too. One of our favorites for a quick and easy vegan lunch.