You’ll want this breakfast to become a regular sweet treat to wake up to every morning. With a perfect balance between sweet banana and nutty peanut butter, these fluffy pancakes will have you craving them all day long. Want to try something new? Taste our Cranberry Pancakes next! Also, don’t forget to let us know what your go-to toppings become for all our pancake recipes on the Challenge’s Facebook page.
- 1 ripe banana
- 50g peanut butter (or 1.7 oz)
- 100g plain flour (or 3.5 oz)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 150ml soyalmond Milk (or 5 oz)
- 1 tbsp of neutral tasting oil (for cooking)
- Mash the banana in a bowl using a fork and then beat in 50g (1.7 oz) of peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Add the plain flour and baking powder and then gradually add the soy milk and mix until smooth.
- Heat a frying pan, grease with a little sunflower oil and spoon the mixture into the pan (about 2 tablespoons per pancake).
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until bubbles appear and then flip, cooking with a spatula for a few more minutes.
- Serve with toppings of your choice
More like this:
This classic comfort food is absolutely ten times better now that it’s vegan! This dish will have you making it a staple meal for lunch and dinner, and even adding your own twist of different veggies and spices
Serve this tempting Apple Cake fresh out of the oven with a large scoop of your favorite ice cream for a twist on the classic serving of apple crumble with soft serve vanilla ice cream.