Strawberry and peach smoothie bowl
This sweet and refreshing smoothie bowl will make you feel amazing, and not to mention healthy by adding so much nutritious fruit, and filling chia seeds to your diet. This bowl is a fantastic and fresh way to start off your morning!
- 1 cup coconut water or almond milk
- 1 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup strawberries sliced
- 1/2 banana sliced
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- Add liquid, frozen berries,peaches, banana and chia seeds to a high-powered blender. Blend on high until smooth. (You may need to scrape down the sides since it is thick.)
- Top with berries, bananas and chia seeds. Feel free to add other toppings like nut butters, granola, etc.
- The smouthe is too liquidy? Try subbing the almond milk for vegan yogurt!
- You can add melted dark chocolate to the smoothie or cocoa nibs as a topping, it comes out great!
More like this:
This classic comfort food is absolutely ten times better now that it’s vegan! This dish will have you making it a staple meal for lunch and dinner, and even adding your own twist of different veggies and spices
Serve this tempting Apple Cake fresh out of the oven with a large scoop of your favorite ice cream for a twist on the classic serving of apple crumble with soft serve vanilla ice cream.