Strawberry and Peach Smoothie Bowl
A sweet and refreshing strawberry and peach smoothie bowl to leave you feeling energized and ready to tackle anything. Several servings of fruit, plus an omega-3 boost make this smoothie a superb way to start your day!
Smoothie bowls make a great breakfast, sure to refresh and give you so much of the nourishment you need for the day ahead. This one tastes so good that you’ll hardly believe you’re eating something healthy! A bowl of wonderfully sweet goodness that’s ideal to add to your diet if you want to switch up your usual breakfast.
- 1 cup coconut water, or almond milk (or 240 g)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (or 150 g)
- 1 cup frozen peaches (or 250 g)
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup strawberries sliced (or 30 g)
- ½ banana sliced (or 50 g)
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- Add your liquid of choice, frozen berries, peaches, banana, and chia seeds to a high-powered blender. Blend on high until smooth (you may need to scrape down the sides as it’s thick).
- Top with berries, banana slices, and chia seeds. Feel free to add other toppings like nut butters, granola, etc.
- Is the smoothie too liquidy? Try subbing the almond milk for vegan yogurt!
- You can add melted dark chocolate to the smoothie or cocoa nibs as a topping, it comes out great!
Keywords: breakfast, easy, quick, dessert, fruit, smoothie, strawberry, peach, 15 minutes or less
For more recipes and tips from experienced mentors and certified dietitians, join Challenge 22 for free!
More like this:
Prepare big plates for this one, because you are going to fall in love with it! This is a finger-licking delicious vegan version of the popular Middle Eastern food, Shakshuka. It is a great choice for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, so have it whenever you are feeling peckish.
Whether you are on the lookout for an easy breakfast or a filling snack, these delicious guacamole tortillas are the perfect find.