Barbie Pink Raspberry Ice Cream
Home made vegan soft serve ice-cream with no bananas, no cashews and no coconut cream. And it’s a beautiful, trending Barbie pink! Take just three simple ingredients, spend a little whisking time, and you’ve got a bowl of creamy, smooth, homemade raspberry ice-cream that’s dairy-free, affordable, and totally vegan!
- 60 ml chilled aquafaba (water from the jar of chickpeas), or ¼ cup
- 240g frozen raspberries, or 8½ oz.
- 3–4 tablespoons coconut sugar (or replace with 3 tablespoons regular sugar)
- Cool the aquafaba in the fridge for a few hours.
- Whisk the aquafaba until stiff peaks form. You should be able to hold the bowl upside down over your head without any of it falling on you!
- Add the (coconut) sugar and whisk until fully dissolved. Cool in the fridge while you get the raspberries ready.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the raspberries until you get a smooth texture. You may need to pause to scrape down the sides of your blender a few times to get everything blended smoothly. You can add up to 2 tbsp water to help this process along.
- Add the blended raspberries to the aquafaba and mix together.
- Freeze the ice-cream before scooping, or enjoy as soft-serve right away!
More like this:
Delicious, crunchy falafels that make a herby plant-based snack that’s full of the iron and fiber of chickpeas.
We love to serve them in a pita bread with hummus, salad, pickles, cabbage, and a drizzle of tahini. Try with salsa for an extra kick!
Trying to eat more veggies? It’s easy when they’re drizzled with dressing this delicious. A creamy 5-minute dressing that’s nourishing, whole foods, vegan, and makes everything you drizzle it with oh-so-delicious!
Spice up your week with 15-minute quesadillas – perfect as party food, to make with kids, or as an easy vegan dinner. Vegan quesadillas are simple, satisfying, and full of nourishing plant protein. A recipe that is fast, fun, and full of flavor!