These wholesome meatless meatballs are the perfect addition to any savory meal, including pasta dishes, served with rice and veggies or even sliced and topped on pizza. After tasting these, make sure you sign up for our Challenge! You won’t ever look back!
- 400 g Minced seitan (or 14 oz)
- 25 g cornflour or potato flour mixed with 70 ml water (or 0.9 oz)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- a large dash of olive oil
- 150g breadcrumbs (or 5.3 oz)
- In a large bowl, separate the mince using your hands.
- Add the spices and sesame oil
- Add the binder of your choice
- Squeeze the mixture into small, firm balls, roll them in the breadcrumbs and fry over a high heat with a generous dash of oil.
- Fry until the balls form a crust. Drain well.
- Serve with pasta Bolognese or any other food of your choice